- Tacheenee thanks the team for freeing him. Says that he will resume bringing his bounty to the people of coffin.
The glow of the alter fades, although it still has a strange reflection.
- Check for survivors
- There are 2
- Apuul – dark native spirit that the fanatics were worshiping
- Marshall Bryce and his boys left town in a hurry
group rides out after bryce, notice the red veins are fading
- Come upon their camp
- take them all alive
- Ride back to town, find that Shelly has been made mayor and Bill made marshall
- Group waits a couple weeks for the next stage coach
- Eddie preaches to the town, converts 10 to LDS and helps the general store owner fix up the place
- Al helps the newspaper’s production by tinkering with the printing press
- Bill’s family is on the next stage in
- Al gives Bill’s son a ball, bat and rules to “Balls and Bases”
- Stage stops in a small town called Denton, the group stops at the saloon to get a bite to eat
- Everyone is giving the stinkeye, especially to Lily
- waitress spills nasty gruel on Al
- All hell breaks loose, huge fist fight. Lily kicks ass, Eddie tries to break it up, AC goes all gambit and Al tries out his new fastball-special.
- Marshall breaks up the fight, tells the group about a strange droning sound that is keeping everyone awake at night.
Coffin Rock Resolution